Arlington city in Texas is the home to the University of Texas. A planetarium in the campus makes the University very interesting for the students. Arlington city has parks, science centers, stadiums and forests with a variety of flora and fauna that make the city an excellent tourist spot.
Places to visit-
- Six Flags Over Texas- It is an amusement park with rides and shows for the kids to have a fun weekend.
- Globe Life Park in Arlington- The seating space is 48,000 seats in this open-air ballpark.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor- It is a huge waterpark with many rides and wave pools.
- Joe Pool Lake- Tourists can go fishing in this dammed reservoir.
- River Legacy Park- It has a science center along with huge green spaces for the kids to play.
- New Texas Giant- It is a 150 feet roller coaster ride for a thrilling experience.
- Elmer W. Oliver Nature Park- It is an educational place and an unspoiled hub for recreation purposes.
- Richard Green Linear Park- It has hiking trails, lakes and green spaces for relaxation time for the tourists.
- Mr. Freeze: Reverse Blast
- Vandergriff Park
- Veterans Park
Places to stay-
- Sheraton Arlington Hotel- It is a 3-star hotel which serves American cuisine for the guests.
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas- A relaxation place offering a gym and an indoor heated pool for the guests.
- Quality Inn and Suites Six Flags Area- It is a simple budget hotel offering free breakfast and Wi-Fi facility to the guests.
- Hilton Arlington- An indoor and outdoor pool along with a bar and grill are generously offered at this modern hotel.